According to studies, 84% of mobile app users believe that their mobile health and finances apps are sufficiently secure. But the truth is, it will be a misconception if we don’t know how the applications are developed and how does it work.
Simplified Learning Ecosystem
- Certified Penetration Tester from RTHA is an extensive training program that authenticates your proficiencies in pentesting the application security for Android devices.
- Real-like project-based implementation
- Fully equipped hi-tech online lab sessions
Real-like Hacking Scenarios
- Hands-on delivery of critical security essentials including ethical hacking, penetration testing.
- Course completion certificate by RedTeam360.
Our Happy Students !
” This was the first class about Ethical Hacking. It gave many pieces of knowledge & skills on a basic level. I consider this as a gateway towards my career.”
” Because of the RedTeam, I got to know more about cyber security information. The classes were very much interesting “
” They teach the basics of cybersecurity so we can make a strong foundation for our careers.”
Become a Android Mobile Penetration Tester
Certified Mobile Application Penetration Tester
Why Penetration Testing In Android?
RedTeam designed the course Certified Mobile Application Penetration Tester (Android ) after much research on the necessity of a penetration tester in a technologically developed society. And RTHA has a beginner-friendly course scheme that will be the best contribution to our learners future in cybersecurity.
Cybersecurity Community Tech Support & Social Forums
Become a part of exclusive Cybersecurity Community Tech Support & Social Forums while enrolling on this course
Learn The Future Skill
From setting up a professional environment for identifying vulnerabilities to implementing pentesting tools like Burp Suite and Wireshark, our penetration testing training for Android applications illustrates every aspect of penetration testing and APK reverse engineering.
Introduction to Course
Module 1 : Introduction of Course
- Course Overview
- Introduction of Mobile App
Module 2 : Introduction of Android
- Android Architecture
- Android Security Architecture and Permission Model
- Android Application Component
Module 3 : Environment Setup
- Installing Virtual Box
- Installing SONTOKU OS
- Installing Genymotion
Module 4 : Useful Tools and Configuration
- Android Debug Bridge
- Configuration of Burpsuite and Wireshark
Module 5 : Static Analysis
- Application Reverse Engineering using apktool, jd-gui etc
- Analysing Dex file
- Analysing traffic using Burpsuite and Wireshark
Module 6 : OWASP TOP-10
- Owasp top 10 Vulnerabilities
- Installing DIVA (Damn Insecure And Vulnerable App)
- SSL Pinning
- Insecure Logging attack
- Hardcoding issue
- Insecure Data Storage
- Database Insecure Storage
- Temporary file insecure storage
- External Insecure Data Storage
- SQL injection in android
- Web View Vulnerability Exploitation
- Access Control issue
- Authentication Based Access Control issue
- Leaking Content Provider
- Hard coding issue using JNI (Java Nativev interface)
Module 7: Web Application Forensics
- Web Log Introduction And Format
- Web Server Log Analyzer Demo
The classes were very much interesting and because of the RedTeam, I got to know more about cyber security information. Their teaching method and procedure were of high quality and lend a helping hand towards my future
Devised by cybersecurity specialists having decades of experience in delivering expansive know-how across domains, the certification course instills a far-reaching understanding of pentesting tools and methodologies to assess the security posture of android mobile apps.
- 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Mode Of Learning
- On-demand Recorded Classes
- Your Time
- Your Schedule
Frequently Asked Questions
Why learning Penetration Testing is important to secure a job in Cybersecurity?
In a technologically advanced society, it’s hard to find someone without smartphones. As India is a country that has more Android users than iOS, the importance of learning Penetration Testing increase day by day. So does the opportunities for an expert in Mobile Penetration Testing in Android.
What are the topics covered in this course?
The course covers topics such as Web Application Forensics, Useful tools and Configurations, Static analysis etc.
Why should I choose RedTeam 360’s course?
RedTeam 360 has a technologically and professionally expertise team to guide in learning. Our App has anytime access and you can choose your convenient time for classes too. n a busy scheduled life, RedTeam 360’s courses are a lifesaver and As RedTeam 360 is an advanced application by RedTeam Hacker Academy, one of the top cybersecurity training institutions in India, the quality of the course is undoubted.
Does android penetration testing has a future?
For sure. The world is almost in the 6G and very greatly involved in the development of technology, so does the black hat hackers. It’s crucial to have certified professionals to fight against them. The opportunities for cybersecurity experts increase day by day.
Become a Mobile Penetration Tester
Certified Mobile Application Penetration Tester