A Certified Digital Forensics expert, who masters a forensics science branch that deals with the identification, recovery, and investigations found in digital services will be an asset for an investigation team while investigating computer-based crimes.
Simplified Learning Ecosystem
- After completing this course students can Perform analysis of digital forensics for Windows, memory, network, e-mail, mobile, and web apps.
- Real-like project-based implementation
- Fully equipped hi-tech online lab sessions
Real-like Hacking Scenarios
- Hands-on delivery of critical security essentials including ethical hacking, penetration testing.
- Course completion certificate by RedTeam360.
Our Happy Students !
” I received my certificate, and I would like to thank you for your support. Your course was challenging, I enjoyed your class tremendously. I look forward to taking another class with you..”
” Because of the RedTeam 360 , I got to know more about Digital Forensic Analyst. The classes were very much interesting “
” They teach the basics of cybersecurity so we can make a strong foundation for our careers.”
Become a Digital Forensics Expert & Earn the Future Certification
Certified Digital Forensic Analyst
Why Certified Digital Forensic Analyst?
A forensic analysis must be well educated on computer programming and law enforcement standards.RedTeam 360’s Certified Digital Forensic Analyst Course covers all the essential knowledge thoroughly which enables our students to excel in the opportunities they get.
Cybersecurity Community Tech Support & Social Forums
Become a part of exclusive Cybersecurity Community Tech Support & Social Forums while enrolling on this course
Learn The Future Skill
Students can Implement proven tools and methodologies to perform forensic analysis
Introduction to Course
Module 1 : Introduction Of Digital Forensics
- Introduction To Digital Forensics
- Locard’S Exchange Principle
- Digital Crime Classification
- Government Law Enforcement Initiatives
- Branches Of Digital Forensics
- Digital Evidence
- Physical And Volatile Memory
- Evidence Acquisition
- Write Blockers
- Evidence Integrity Handling
- Chain Of Custody
- Report Writing
Module 2: Windows Forensics
- Windows Forensics
- Ftk Imager
- Ftk Imager Practical
- Autopsy Practical
- Various Feature Of Encase
- Usage Of Windows Sysinternals
- Usage Of Windows Sysinternals Practical
- Windows Artifacts
- Last Activity View
- Lnk Files
- Prefetch File
- Web History
Module 3: Memory Forensics
- Memory Forensics
- Setting Up Memory Analysis
- Memory Analysis Through Volatility
- Ram Acqusition Through Ftk Imager
- Memory Analysis Through Rekall
Module 4: Network Forensics
- Network Forensics
- Tcp Ip Osi Model
- Network Protocal SSL TLS
- Network Traffic Acquisition
- Traffic Acqusition Wireshark Practical
- Netstat Traffic Analysis
- Investigation And Acqusition Of Traffic Through Tshark
- Intrusion Detection
Module 5: Mobile Forensics
- Introduction To Android Forensics
- Mobile Forensics Approch
- Challenges In Mobile Forensic
- Android Security Acrhitecture
- Data Storage And Acqusition On Android Device
- Mobile Forensics Tools Ufed
- Adb And Gennymotion Setup And Analysis
Module 6: Email Forensics
- Introduction To Email Forensics
- How Email Server Work
- Email Forensics
- Email Header Extraction From Web Based And Desktop Based Email
- Manual Header Analysis
- Desktop Based Email Analysis Systool Mail Pro Demo
Module 7: Web Application Forensics
- Web Log Introduction And Format
- Web Server Log Analyzer Demo
Because of the RedTeam 360 , I got to know more about Digital Forensic Analyst. The classes were very much interesting
Stand out of the crowd with RedTeam’s Certified Digital Forensics Analyst hands-on forensic analysis skills
- 07 Hours 10 Minutes
Mode Of Learning
- On-demand Recorded Classes
- Your Time
- Your Schedule
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to gain a government job by being a Certified Digital Forensic Analyst?
Yes. The Union Home ministry and many States in India run forensic laboratories. You will be able to find a cyber forensics job in them. Some government agencies like NATGRID, occasionally recruit people with infosec backgrounds.
What are the skills that this will course provide?
Apart from becoming an expert in digital forensic analysis, this course will enable your abilities in
Ethical Issues regarding Data,
Legal Issues regarding Data,
learning new things,
Critical Thinking etc.
What are the topics covered under this course?
This course covers topics like Locard’S Exchange Principle,
Digital Crime Classification,
Government Law, Enforcement Initiatives,
Branches Of Digital Forensics,
Physical And Volatile Memory,
Evidence Acquisition etc.
Is this certification has international significance?
RedTeam 360 ‘s courses are professionally built, with a brilliant syllabus that covers all the basic requirements of a digital forensic analyst in the world.
Become a Digital Forensics Expert
Certified Digital Forensic Analyst