Terms of Service
These customer Terms and Conditions apply to all the users of our services on the website. Please read these Customer Terms and Conditions carefully because they govern each Customer’s access to and use of our Services.
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to “RedTeam 360 “ and the terms “Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
2. TERMS AGREEMENT
By using these services Customers are implied to be bound by these Customer Terms and Conditions.
If you don’t understand or any of the Terms and Condition stay ambiguous to your understanding please contact us before using the Services.
You should not be using any of our Services until you agree to all of the Customer Terms and Conditions as well as the General Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”).
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP RIGHTS
Except where otherwise indicated, all logos, products, signs, headings, labels, titles, signatures, numerals, forms, or any variation thereof appearing in this site are either owned by or used under license by, the company and/or its associated entities featured on this Website.
The user needs to understand that the use of these properties or content on this site, except those provided authorization to use through the site, is strictly prohibited.
Without the written permission of the respective organization or agency, you may not sell or alter the content of this Website, or reproduce, view, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any manner for any public or commercial purpose.
4. ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
Visitors are prohibited from breaching or threatening to violate the website’s security, which includes, but is not limited to,
- Accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account that the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to circumvent security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- aiming to obstruct service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing,”
- Sending unsolicited electronic mail, including product or service promotion and/or ads System or network security violations can result in civil or criminal liability.
- Your account will be suspended if you post or engage in any content that is not related to Cybersecurity or post any malicious links or foul invective.
The company and/or its affiliated agencies may have the right to prosecute incidents they suspect of containing such violations, as well as to engage and collaborate with law enforcement officials in investigating consumers who are engaged in such violations.
The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, staff, and agents without waiver against and against all charges, acts, or requests, and/or obligations and/or losses and/or damages arising from or resulting from their use of redteam360.com or their violation of the terms.
The user accepts that the Company and its group of companies, directors, officers, or employees will not be responsible for any actual, indirect, incidental, exceptional, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from the use or failure to use the service, or for the expense of procuring replacement products or services or resulting from any goods, records, or information obtained through the service.
If you have any questions concerning the Terms and Conditions please contact RedTeam Hacker Academy
Third Floor, Thayyil Arcade, V Panoli Road,
opposite Baby Memorial Hospital,
Kozhikode, Kerala 673004
Thank you for reading our Terms. We hope you would enjoy the services provided in our website.